2017 Presentations available on the Sessions Page
In partnership with
The autumn of 2017 will see a return of the RAIL Commons conference, which was developed to address the large gap in educational training opportunities focused on rural community and economic development. First held in Camrose in 2015, this second conference will be held at Olds College from September 29 to October 1 of this year. RAIL Commons will be an exceptional learning forum for councillors, mayors, CAOs, EDOs, economic and community development professionals, and students from across the province.
The 2015 RAIL Commons was well received by delegates, with 97% of evaluation respondents indicating that the topics provided were appropriate and relevant. Overall, participants praised the variety of topics covered and the informative value of the presentations.
• Great presentation and examples. Lots of food for thought. Left fully charged-in a good way.
• Very relevant, helpful and applicable to rural communities.
• Very tailored to rural communities; provided fantastic examples I can apply to my community.
• I hope to be involved with the next RAIL conference so I can fill more holes in my knowledge base and understanding.
• Also a great opportunity to network with other communities and organizations. Great value for price.
For questions and comments use contact form or contact us directly